Monday, February 25, 2013

Pretty birds.

If you know me at all you know that I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls. I stumbled upon these beauties and they made me unbelievably happy since Lorelai said that there should be a thousand yellow daisies in a proposal. Will you marry me?

A couple of weeks ago I suggested to Hanna that we have a nice wholesome weekend and we ended up having a five a.m. giggle fest at LACMA's Urban Light. This weekend we finally reached our breaking point and did none of our usual damage. But we wouldn't be us if we didn't partake in some sort of tomfoolery.

Friday night thoroughly highlighted how abnormal I am. Unlike most people my age, I'm perfectly satisfied going out without getting trashed and just sitting at the bar enjoying the music. I didn't even mind all the nut jobs that made the mistake of deciding that I look approachable. Two weeks ago, I was in one of  my surreal scenarios, when Pulp's Common People came on and was almost immediately changed to something less exciting. After two attempts at hearing it in its entirety and being shot down in the midst of a dance session for one, I had to let it go. But this weekend, while ignoring a particularly hostile drunkard, the DJ at Townhouse played it and made me that happiest girl. And I didn't even fall off of my bar stool once! This, plus the delicious old fashioned and the good company is what I'd like every bar experience to be like from now on.

Since Friday night was so tame, Saturday didn't require much in the way of recuperating which allowed for a photo adventure! I can't keep a straight face for the life of me but these all came out so great. Here are only a few of those that Hanna didn't already post plus a few from downtown last week.



She's a Hannimal.



Gams.



Lean with it.


Costume change!




Killer.


Deceptive.



2 comments:

  1. RARARARARAR RARARARARAR (pretending to be that dog, but i'm saying it like Lena Dunham with Jessas puppies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does look like a Garbage, Fucker, and/or Hanukkah.

      Delete